Here are some things I have coming up:
- Tonight I'm playing with Grooveloz (Fabio Reis, Giuseppe Pinto, Kiko Freitas, Eduardo Amado, and guests) at Revolution Café on 22nd between Mission and Valencia in SF - 9:30 start. Fun mix of American pop, Brazilian music, and whatever else comes up!
- Tomorrow I'm with the California Jazz Conservatory Big Band for a fun, free outdoor concert at 750 Ynez Circle Danville, CA 94526. 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- I've been playing a lot with Afrolicious (dance, funk, world beat) lately, having just done a great weekend at High Sierra Music Fest in Quincy last weekend. Starting a four-night run with them at Hopmonk in Sebastopol on Thursday, The Chapel on Valencia in SF Friday, Bootleg HiFi in Los Angeles on Saturday, and The Casbah in San Diego on Sunday. Zongo Junction from Brooklyn will join us for those four dates.
- I'll be with the incomparable Donna D'Acuti at Seahorse in Sausalito on Thurs the 24th - 7:30pm
- Again w/Afrolicious at Ashkenaz Berkeley on Friday the 25th
- With James Moseley at 11:00am on Sat the 26th for San Quentin Day of Peace
- With Pulse Brasil on the 26th at Dunmuir Hellman Estate in Oakland for "An Intimate Evening" at 6:00pm
- With The Kelly Park Big Band at The Soundroom in Oakland on Sunday the 27th at 5:00pm
- With The Treble Makers on Wed the 30th for a contra dance (BACDS) at Grace North Church in Berkeley at 7:00pm